Here’s your opportunity to find your partner and plan for a very special evening on the town as the Grande Ronde Symphony Association presents…A Taste of Excellence.
An evening of Oregon Bounty with locally sourced hors d’oeuvres, Barley Brown’s beer, Echo Ridge Cellars wine, and Arrowhead Chocolates. Performances by GRSO Music Director, Zachary Banks on the cello, and Concerto-Aria Open Competition winner, Viet Block on the violin.
Auction items currently include:
- 5 Course Dinner for Four with the Director
- Tickets for two on the Eagle Cap Excursion Train
- Lodging and Breakfast at the Willow Creek B&B
- Coffee for a Year from Sorbenots
- Golf Package from Silves Valley Ranch
Tickets are limited, so purchase now through the BOX OFFICE, or from any of the GRSA Board members.